Attendees who pre-order the SIR 2018 Digital Video Library will save up to $400.
Improvements for 2018 include a new integrated classroom that brings everything together in a single, unified view. Comprehensive, current and core to your practice, the Digital Video Library has many new features:
- The “My Library” page shows viewing history, bookmarks, playlists and CME
activity on one dashboard.
- Add notes tied to the session or bookmark important sections.
- Play back at different speeds.
- Post questions for your peers to answer on specific slides right
from the online player.
- Create a playback list of your favorite sessions to watch now or later.
- See what your peers recommend and add your individual presentation ranking.
If you’ve already registered but didn’t order the library at that time, you can log back into your meeting registration and add it to your order. Within your registration confirmation letter, click the link above your profile that reads “Click here to access your registration.” From there, log into your registration to add the Library option.
Group sale discounts are available for the SIR 2018 Digital Video Library. Please contact Elizabeth Nicholson for eligibility and pricing information.
Learn more on the SIR meeting website.
Don’t miss the savings!
SIR 2018 Digital Video Library pricing
|Online Only||Online + USB*||Online Only||Online + USB*||Online only||Online + USB*|
|SIR member trainees||$99||$199||$199||$299||$349||N/A|
*Companion USB drive is only available for purchase during pre-registration and on-site. The USB will ship
approximately 10–12 weeks post-meeting.